How to Activate an iPhone on metroPCS (Full Step by Step Tutorial)!
Video Channel: DSNRVZ
DIY—Do it yourself! In this video, I give a full step by step tutorial on how to activate an iPhone on metroPCS. It’s an extremely easy process! Note: if you plan to use an iPhone 4s or earlier model, you will not need a nano SIM card, but rather, depending on the model of your phone, a micro or standard SIM card.
1. A metroPCS account.
2. A metroPCS reissued nano SIM card (the blue and white ones)
3. iPhone SIM card removal tool or paperclip or earrings
1. Writing supplies.
2. SIM card cutter or scissors
3. A phone that receives service with the used SIM card
1. Make sure that you have a customer account with metroPCS
2. Ensure that you have the correct nano SIM card
3. Make note of the SIM card number and the IMEI # of the iPhone
4. Insert the nano SIM card into the iPhone (Only If the SIM card is Brand New; Skip this step if SIM card is used)
5. Call *611 to speak to a representative (Call directly from iPhone that you want to switch to if the SIM card is new; if the SIM card is used, call from the phone that receives service with the used SIM card)
6. Request to activate or switch phones during the *611 Call
7. Insert the nano SIM card into the iPhone (Complete this step if you skipped step 4)
metroPCS Device Activation.: http://www.metropcs.com/account/acti...
Videos about how to cut a SIM card to a nano SIM card: http://clipreview.net/results?searc...
Intro Music: 'Dark Lotus (Sting)' by MK2
BACKGROUND MUSIC (in order of appearance):
‘Clobber’ by Silent Partner
As always, thank you for taking the time out of your day to watch my video! I hope I could help! Please like, share and subscribe!