Huawei P30 Pro Quad-Camera confirmed, Apple merging App Stores & more - Pocketnow Daily
Video Channel: Pocketnow
On Pocketnow Daily, Huawei’s CEO pretty much confirmed that we are getting a quad camera setup with the P30 Pro. According to some reports, Apple is planning to merge the iPhone, Mac and iPad App Store by 2021. Google just sent out press invitations for an event that will reportedly focus on gaming this March 19th. Razer just laid off most of their phone division and won’t continue working on the Razer Phone 3. We end today’s show with Samsung selling 2 Billion Galaxy phones in the past decade.
All this and more after the break.
- Huawei CEO leaks and confirms P30 Pro quad-camera
- Apple to combine Mac, iPad, and iPhone apps by 2021, says report
- Google event on March 19 may be about cloud gaming
- Corporate restructuring may have killed Razer Phone 3
- Samsung sells 2 billion Galaxies (and counting) in a decade
#PocketnowDaily #HuaweiP30Pro #iPhoneXI
Graphics provided by: Motionvfx.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!